This tour will allow to experience some real MTBiking in Sintra Cascais Natural Park (Unesco classified this region in 1995).
Awesome trails, fresh woods, rocky cliffs, hidden beaches,wildlife, beautiful monuments and incredible mountain sightseeing to the Blue Atlantic.
The chance to visit the westernmost point in Continental Europe: Cabo da Roca
The silence and mysticism of this mountain will surely conquer you.
Possibility to define new circuits of tours.
For reservations please fill out the form, indicating the desired date and all your questions. You will be contacted by the company to complete all booking procedures.
- Circuit 1 Blue Lagoon – Florest – Guincho Beach: Medium Difficulty
- Circuit 2 Top of the mountain (477m): Difficulty High
- Duration Circuit 1: 2h
- Duration Circuit 2: 5h30
- Meeting Point: Cascais / Areia
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Minimum Participants: 2 persons
- Circuit 1: €30 per person
- Circuit 2 (includes lunch in portuguese tipical restaurant): €55 per person
+INFO (Click to open)
Q:What is included?
- Bike(Alu/Fr Susp)
- First aid Kit
Always subject to availability
Q:Other circuits available:
- Circuit Line of Costa do Estoril – Belém. Duration: 2 to 4h/ Difficulty: Medium/Low
- Arrabida (& Toia Ferry boat. Duration: full Day/ Difficulty: Medium
- Monsanto’s Forest (Lisbon). Duration: Half day/ Difficulty: Medium/High
- Lisbon Circuit. Duration: Half day/ Difficulty:Low
Q:For more information
Please contact us using the form provided and we will clarify all your questions, trying to create an experience the most adapted possible to your expectations.