This is a private nighttime tour and the suggested itinerary can be changed according to your personal preferences.
No one should visit Lisbon and not experience Fado!
Fado is a unique Portuguese music genre distinguished as UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage. In this true Portuguese cultural experience you will have the opportunity to listen and feel FADO in the company of a local. We will have dinner at a Fado House favored by the Portuguese and listen to professional Fado singers. The fun continues as we go for drinks at a very informal type of environment – a typical Fado Vadio bar where amateur Fado singers pour out all their emotions – you may not understand the lyrics but you will certainly know that they mean!
For reservations please fill in the form presented, indicating the date, and all your questions. You will be contacted by the company to complete all the procedures of booking.
- Schedule: starts at 8.30 p.m.
- Duration: around 4 hours
- Included: Private tour accompanied by Tailor Made Travel staff, transportation (Lisbon area)
- Reservations: Minimum 48 hours in advance (always subject to availability)
- Cancellations: 48 hours in advance
- Prices per person, depending on number of participants:
- 1 participant: €140 per person
- 2 participants: €75 per person
- 3 participants: €55 per person
- 4 participants: €50 per person
For more participants, contact Tailor Made Travel
Tailor Made Travel
+INFO (Click to open)
Prices presented are for tours in English and Portuguese. For tour prices in other languages, please contact us (French, Spanish, German, Russian, Greek, etc.)
Q:Group and Corporate Events
Special tours can be arranged for your group or corporate event. Contact Tailor Made Travel.
Q:Other tour options:
Visit the website
for more tour options.
Q:For more information
Please contact us using the form provided and we will clarify all your questions, trying to create an experience the most adapted possible to your expectations.